Saturday 25th September 2021 12:00pm - 19:00pm
Bandstand, Palmerston Park, Southampton, SO14 1LL
Our First Event Will Feature
1. A huge array of community and charity stalls offering advice and promoting the services that they offer within your community.
2. An array of beautiful traders who are purely independent and sell handmade goods at low prices. We do not allow commercial entities at our event whatsoever.
3. A huge range of FREE live entertainment from local acts varying in genres and styles, so there is always something for everyone, & all of our sound levels are kept at a reasonable level for all.
4. A range of workshops, activities and much more where you can learn all about the issues the LGBTIA+ community face. All for FREE.
5. A FREE quiet zone with ear defenders for people who just want to escape the crowds etc.
6. A FREE kid's play area with DBS checked volunteers for kids to meet new friends and play together. This is not a creche service.
7. A burger van serving up everything from burgers to hotdogs and more besides. All at low prices.
8. A full-on Vegan cafe on site serving up a delicious array of Vegan food, trust us we are not all Vegan on the committee, but we have tasted their food and it's amazing!
9. An arts and craft tent to let your creative side out, and all for FREE. This is aimed at adults and kids alike.
10. A FREE bouncy castle for kids up to the age of 10 years old.
11. A FREE designated area for you to have a picnic and chill out listening to the live acts etc.
12. A surf simulator for you to test your surfing skills in a field, just what everyone wants.
All of this and much much more for FREE or very little cost, please take a look at our event programme tab above for full details of our schedule of entertainment for the day, or you can click here.
You can also view our site plan by navigating to the site plan tab above which will show you all the details of stallholders, as well as the rest of our facilities that we will have on-site for the event. Alternatively you can click here.
For the Facebook event page, please click here, we hope to see you there!
PLEASE NOTE: all activities and services are subject to change at short notice, we will, however, notify you via our website and event page on Facebook if this happens.
You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, all of our social links are at the bottom of all of our website pages on the right-hand side.